View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Learning Technologies PolicyThis policy establishes a coordinated approach to ensure that technologies are used effectively and efficiently, and in a pedagogically appropriate way to enhance educational quality and the student learning experience.
- Lecture Recording PolicyThe policy sets out how the University encourages and guides the use of lecture recording and publication of content for the benefit of students.
- Legal Services PolicyThis policy outlines the principles and procedures to be followed when requesting legal services or advice. It applies to all officers and staff of the University.
- Legislation - University Act and University By-LawThis document provides direct links to the University of Western Sydney Act 1997 and the University of Western Sydney By-law 2002.
- Library Collection Development and Access PolicyThis policy guides the Library's collection activity via collection development principles and associated procedures dealing with the acquisition of particular categories of materials. It also covers access to the collections and deselection.
- Library Loans PolicyThis policy prescribes loan conditions and requirements, eligibility, loan periods and loan related services as well as fines and penalties.
- Local Achievement Rewards PolicyThis document outlines the process by which supervisors and managers can reward employees at a local level where they have performed above and beyond expectations.