View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Gender Equality PolicyThis policy provides the University's commitments to and objectives for achieving gender equality in the workplace.
- Gender Equality Procedures and GuidelinesThese procedures and guidelines provide the requirements University employees, officers and committee members are to implement to achieve the objectives of the Gender Equality Policy, as well as guidance material.
- Gift and Benefit Acceptance and Management PolicyThis policy regulates the circumstances and requirements where staff may or may not accept gifts or benefits.
- Gift and Benefit Reporting and Registration ProcedureThe Gift and Benefit Acceptance and Management Policy regulates the circumstances and requirements where staff may or may not accept gifts or benefits. This document sets out the related reporting and registration procedures.
- Graduate AttributesThis policy describes the broad academic and intellectual attributes that a University graduate should derive from their study.
- Graduation PolicyThis policy covers matters relating to a student's graduation including applying to graduate, deferred and in absentia graduation; the awards of honours; aegrotat awards; graduating with distinction; University medal, Dean's medals and merit lists; cumulative grade point average (GPA); and replacement testamurs.