View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Media, Social Media and Public Commentary PolicyThis policy facilitates media comment by staff, defines what is and is not acceptable in terms of media comment, details responsibilities for media management and media training and provides summary tips for handling media contact.
- Medical Assistance PolicyThis document provides a framework for dealing with students who may be suffering from a serious health condition.
- Memorial Establishment GuidelinesThese guidelines provide advice to staff, students and the University community on the process for establishing a memorial, the types of memorials and who in the University can assist. It also establishes a framework for a coordinated approach to establishing memorials at the University.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing PolicyThe policy provides the University's commitment to developing programs that support a healthy and safe workplace and environment, and provides the Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy for staff and students.
- Mobile Telephony and Communication Devices PolicyThis policy details the basis on which mobile telephones are allocated to staff, the conditions of use that apply and the responsibilities of those approving and those using University mobile telephones.
- Motor Vehicle - Private Vehicle Use Reimbursement PolicyThis policy details the conditions under which a staff member may use their own vehicle for University purposes and receive reimbursement of the cost.
- Motor Vehicle PolicyThis policy regulates: purchase and use of University vehicles; pool and fleet vehicle conditions of use; salary sacrifice private use vehicles; vehicle change-over; traffic fines; and authorisation of drivers.
- Motting and Hazing Prevention PolicyThis policy outlines the University's position on zero tolerance to bastardisation, motting and hazing, and the policies in which action may be taken where allegations of such behaviour occurs.