View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Information Display PolicyThis policy details the process of obtaining and accessing a fixed noticeboard and the responsibility of relevant units.
- Injury Management PolicyThis policy details responsibilities and procedures with respect to injury management and rehabilitation of employees.
- Intellectual Property PolicyThis policy defines and regulates the ownership and commercialisation of intellectual property of the University for academic staff, students and external parties.
- Interest Rate Risk PolicyThis policy outlines the University's interest rate risk management strategy to minimise the impact of adverse movements of interest rates on the earnings of the University.
- International Partnerships for Academic CooperationThis policy details the requirements and processes for developing international partnerships to be entered into by the University, including academic co-operation agreements. It provides a detailed checklist of matters needing to be addressed and a pro forma agreement.
- International Student Fees and Refunds AgreementThis policy provides advice and information on the requirements regarding student fees and refunds agreement for international/overseas students in line with ESOS requirements.
- Investment PolicyThis document sets out the steps for monitoring and reporting the investment and performance of money controlled by UWS.