View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Teaching and Learning - Fundamental CodeThis code outlines the responsibilities of staff and students with regard to the teaching and learning process in order to maintain the highest standards.
- Teaching Awards PolicyThis policy outlines the eligibility criteria and the nomination process for the UWS Learning and Teaching Awards which recognises and rewards the excellent achievements of UWS Staff.
- Teaching Awards ProceduresThis document provides guidance and explanation regarding the UWS Learning and Teaching Awards which recognises and rewards the excellent achievements of UWS Staff.
- Telephone Protocols GuidelineThis document provides guidance to staff with respect to the use of telephones at the University covering: answering protocols; use of voicemail; call forwarding; switchboard; management of high volume calls; responsibilities of staff and supervisors; and approval to list in external telephone directories.
- Timetabling PolicyThis policy outlines the requirements and procedures related to the generation and operation of the University's teaching timetable and the booking of spaces held in the timetabling system database, Syllabus Plus.
- Timetabling ProceduresThe procedures outline the process for the annual preparation of the University timetable and give effect to the Timetable Policy.
- Tobacco Sponsorship PolicyThis policy explains the University's position in respect to accepting funding from tobacco companies or foundations primarily funded by such companies.
- Travel PolicyThis policy outlines the principles underlying official business travel by staff and students which is funded or partially funded by the University. It also details the safety requirements and processes for obtaining approval, making travel arrangements, and payments related to dual-purpose travel.
- Treasury PolicyThis policy defines the University's approach to the management of financial risks associated with treasury operations of the University. It sets out the strategies for managing financial risks that the University is to employ as well as the procedures for executing, monitoring, reporting and reassessing these strategies.