View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Web PolicyThis document describes the University's Web Policy which aims to provide an effective University-wide framework for governance and management of matters related to web delivery of information and services.
- Western Sydney University (Governance) RuleThe Western Sydney University (Governance) Rules prescribe: Board of Trustees meeting requirements; role of the Vice-Chancellor and President; University emblem; affiliation with the University including affiliation of student associations; and functions.
- Work Health and Safety PolicyThis policy details the key responsibilities of all sections of the University in meeting work and occupational health and safety legal obligations.
- Working with Children (Workers and Students) PolicyThis policy details requirements of child protection legislation for University staff and students who might work with children and covers prohibited persons, screening, working with children checks, and notifications.
- Workplace Flexibility PolicyThis policy details requirements, responsibilities, procedures and arrangements for workplace accommodation that may be available to assist staff with carer responsibilities.
- Workplace Surveillance PolicyThis policy forms the notice to staff under the Workplace Surveillance Act of the kinds of camera, computer and tracking surveillance that is undertaken by the University.